Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Talking Dinos On The Radio

For those of you wondering what I sound like tune in this Friday between 9-10 pm EST where I'll be the featured guest on Bobby Brown's "Jazz Show" on WCPN 90.3 FM in Cleveland.



Bobby and I did a walking tour of the Cleveland Museum of Natural History's "Feathered Dinosaur Show" (yes, I know - an odd thing to do for radio), where we chatted about the exhibits in between jazz tunes with a dinosaur- or bird-inspired title. I suggested that he play some "Birdsongs of the Mesozoic" or "Ozric Tentacles (e.g. Pterosaur), or even "Fossil Culture", but, strangely, Bobby seemed unfamiliar with these groups. Oh well, maybe I'll have to put the Palaeoblog's own 'Radio Free Ceratopsia' on the air....

Listen live HERE.

Apparently the Jazz Show is rebroadcast on Sunday between 1-2 pm EST.